Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday!


This week has been very hectic, so I figured it'd be a good week to do a "Not Me! Monday." If you're not sure what it is, then head over to see MckMama at www.mycharmingkids.net and see what the hype is about!

I did not decide I was so tired I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I did not proceed to turn on the TV for Jalen and just go to sleep on the couch. It was only 45 minutes, I swear.

Jalen did not throw a rock at a tree this week and then, have the rock come flying back and hit him in the nose. Nope, my son!

I did not come in from work, kiss Jalen, and wake him up to tell him I love him and see those big brown eyes. Nope, not me. We did not stay up until 1 in the morning talking about monsters and rocks. Nope, my child is in bed by 9 o'clock.

I did not open up my sisters car door during the carpool line and let Jalen pee. Nope, I always find a bathroom for him.

No comments: