Thursday, September 10, 2009

Durham Bulls!



Jalen went to his first baseball game and had lots of fun. We got there in time to get some food, which of course, Jalen got chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, and a juice. He snarfed down his chicken nuggets, like always, and watched the first pitch. I have to say I was impressed by their food. I paid $8 and got a whole take out tray full of fries, 5 huge peices of chicken (real chicken), and a bottle of soda. Yes, for $8 at a game. I was in a bit of shock since 2 days before at the concert they wanted $16 for a mixed drink. Get outta here with that.. Ha! He watched some of the game, cheered a little bit, and then, decided he had enough. We went to the playground there for a few before we left. They have a rock climbing wall and he would get to the top and then, not go down the slide. There were 8 to 10 year olds and I could just see them pushing him off, so we had to leave. My nerves were shot. We got home around 9:30 and he was out for the night. It was a good night and relatively inexpensive. :-)

No comments: