Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Tuesday.. Oops Thursday!

My beautiful rose picture - My of my roses from Nicholas!

This week I have so much to be thankful for I posted it a few days later (or I just forgot to post it?) I'm thankful...

* Jalen is doing better with school and seems to enjoy going. His teachers seem to be doing really well with him and I'm pleased with that..
* We had safe travels to and from the beach with an excellent time inbetween!
* My Mom got to come back with us and enjoy some time here in Cary with everyone.
* My sisters and I were able to hang out and see each other. Seems like when we go days from hanging out that we're really going weeks. Ha!
* My Dad won his golf tournament. :) Congrats!
* My Grandnana is doing very well and seemed in good spirits when I talked to her on Tuesday!
* I get paid tomorrow!!!

Lots to be thankful for and that is just a few of mine.. What are you thankful for??

No comments: