Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandma!





Happy Birthday, Grandma (Mama). You are the best Grandma and Mama in the world and without you, we wouldn't be where we are today. Thank you for everything that you do and we sure hope you have the best birthday ever. Today we are off to Grandma's house.. Over the bend and through the woods! We packed our bags last night and we are going to pick up some cupcakes from The Cupcake Shoppe on Glenwood Ave. to share and then, hitting 70! Hopefully, it will be a fun, relaxing adventure. Unfortunately, Grandma has to open at work everyday we are there, but depending on when Jalen wakes up and drives me bonkers and scares me half to death by the water's edge, we may head to the aquarium and do some exploring on our own. We will see! You never know what to expect on an adventure with us... Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and Jalen made my birthday extra special by being there for me on 9/11...it was always a pretty good day until some mean people ruined it for the whole country...I love you both very much and enjoy the special blog for me...Mom