Saturday, September 19, 2009

Little Things...


Yes, I always say that it is the little things in life that mean the most and to me, it is. It's the little pitter patter of feet into my room at night that make me smile. It's turning over at night finding Jalen in bed with me with him smiling ear-to-ear waving at me - yes, I busted out laughing. It's watching through the little window at Jalen's school seeing him play with the kids. It's seeing my sisters pull up and hanging out with them all day. It's seeing Nicholas come home from work and Jalen saying 'Hi, Daddy!' It's seeing Jalen with all of his family. It's having a job to go to (even, when I don't want to work). It's having a dinner with all the people you love around you. It's seeing my nephew's face light up. It's traveling to the beach to see Mom. Sometimes in life it's the things that are free that make you the happiest...

No comments: