Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Jalen Day!

Well, I'm not sure what day isn't Jalen's day, but yesterday was Jalen's day at preschool. He was able to share different things about him. He had lots of fun (and me too) getting his stuff together. We created a photo album of everyone in his family and put little labels in case he decided not to talk about it. Also, there were 2 books - one Thomas book and a Curious George book, a Thomas train, and a Curious George figurine from his birthday cake. I, being the Mom that I am, decided to see if the teacher would video tape it for me. I am very glad I did because it is so cute. He did talk about his pictures and he was very excited to show them how his train works. He did a great job introducing himself to his class and I was proud to see what he does when I'm not there.


After school, we went and ate lunch with Daddy. Then, we had to take Jalen for his 3 year old check-up. Yes, I know he's been three for a little bit but we had to wait for our favorite doctor and then, Mommy's schedule got messed up. He is in the 75th percentile for weight and height. He is a mear 35lbs and about 38 inches tall. Everything looked great and he was not scared. I was very suprised and he showed me what a big boy he was!! He would not let her check his ears though. He said nuh-uh, nope. That's Mr. J for you!

I love you, Jalen!

No comments: