Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

This week has been full of thankfulness! I am very blessed and each week I see this more and more.

I am very thankful...
* we made it to the Seafood Festival safe and sound. It was a great time, once Jalen took a nap, and we were able to see all of the cool arts, crafts, and different people! The weather was beautiful. Next time, we'll go a couple hours later when it isn't 80 degrees and sunny, so it isn't so hot.
* Jalen is doing very well in school. He doesn't cry anymore and walks right in. He grabs his name badge and sticks it by his picture, then goes to play with his friends. He's a great little boy who adapts to anything.
* I get to volunteer at Jalen's fall festival on Thursday. I love being able to do things like this. He's my pride and joy.
* I got VIP tickets to the Taste of Home Cooking Show. Yup, I set my alarm so I could get the first tickets because we never get to do things like this. :)
* Jalen has slept in underwear for about a week now. We are offically never buying diapers for Jalen again. This is wonderful news to my bank account. He is too smart with things like this!!

I'm thankful for my life, my family, my house, God, everything...

No comments: