Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

Whew... What a challenging week, but we still have things to be thankful for!

* I am thankful Lucky is able to rest it peace. I miss that little guy a lot, but I am finally at peace with him going. A family of rabbits was playing over him yesterday and it made me laugh. He still is a playful little pup at heart..

* I am thankful yesterday Jessica, Nick, Jalen, Ryan, and I were able to go to the NC Natural Science Museum. It was fun, despite the nasty rain.

* I am thankful Jalen had a wonderful open house today for school. He will have lots of fun!

* I am thankful that I get to see my Mom over her birthday and take Jalen to the aquarium and all when my Mom is working.

* I am thankful I have my family. They pull me through things that I feel like I can't get through many times. It's an amazing feeling to have your family be your best friends at the same time.

Remember when..? Aww, too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will miss Lucky as well...he was such a cutie but Jake and Undie will play with him! I know the transition to preschool will be harder on you than Jalen...he is so outgoing and easy...I know he will love it almost as much as he loves being with you!!! and me too. Love you always Mom