Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me! Monday!



* I did not let Jalen eat ice cream for dinner the other night, nope not me! I always fix him a meat, 2 veggies, 1 fruit, and a glass of water! :D
* I did not get up today and decide I was tired of getting up and letting the dog out and complain about it, so I could lay in bed for an extra hour, while Nicholas took over. Nope, not me! I always get up eagerly to let the dog out.
* I did not wake up the other morning extra early to go triple couponing! Nope, not me. I am saving all my coupons for stuff that do not need to be refrigerated to take to my Mom's where they always triple. Nope, not me, I always pay full price.
* Jalen did not tell me that he had to go pee outside. He did not open up the door and go outside while I am telling him not to do that. Nope, not my boy!
* I did not have to sit in the Michaels parking lot for 20 minutes waiting for Jalen to get done with his temper tantrum. Nope, not me!

What'd you not do this past week? :) and the sad thing is, when things are happening I need to start writing them down b/c when I sit down to do this, I never remember them all.

No comments: