Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thankful Tuesday!

'It's a great day to be a live cause the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes..'

* We had a great time on Thursday at the cooking show! It was a girls night and the best part was I won some blueberry muffins. :) I am very thankful for safe travels and a fun time with the girls. On Friday, we woke up and headed to the zoo. What a beautiful day it turned out to be. As you can see from the pictures, we had a blast and it was a lot of fun to spend the day with the family. I'm thankful again for safe travels and for such a beautiful family.
* I am thankful that I am almost done with school. I am so ready for a break and more than that I am so ready to save on my gas because I won't have to drive to Wake Tech anymore. Praise the Lord!
* I am so thankful for my family. I am so blessed to have the family that I have. I am amazed every day that the love I have for them continues to grow. You know, I have a house, a new car, and lots of other petty things, but nothing will compare to the love I have for my family. I am truly thankful for them...
* I am thankful for my relationship with Christ. There are so many moments that I've had in my life where I felt I didn't have anyone to turn to or anyone on my side. Somehow I made it through and I have Him to thank for that.

I am very blessed and I thank God every day for all He's blessed me with!

When you think it can't get any worse, it will. When you think it can't get any better, it will.

No comments: