Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

* I am thankful for a beautiful weekend. Jalen and I were able to put out mulch! Grandpa and Jalen planted their garden and it looks great! Can't wait for him to be able to pick all his fresh veggies!
* I am thankful that Jalen is my son. He is the best little boy ever and I thank God every day for sending me him because he teaches me more about life than anyone. He teaches me how to love, care, be happy, and have fun all in one day. He's a miracle and I am so blessed to have him as my son.
* I am thankful that it is getting warm out and pretty soon we'll be able to go to the beach, swim, and just have fun. We're looking forward to our numerous trips and exciting times!!

Have a great week and remember to be thankful for what you have and be hopeful! :D

No comments: