Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

* I am thankful that my Dad had a safe trip. He was able to attend the funeral for my cousin's husband. I am thankful the service went well and was very moving. Rest in peace, David. Then, he was able to go visit his sisters. All in all, we're thankful he was safe traveling.
* I am thankful that we got rain. It was soo nice to not have to go water Jalen's garden, which is growing so tall. It was about a foot and a half tall the other day and the rain has helped it along.
* I am thankful for my beautiful family. I am very blessed to be able to wake up every morning to my boys. Sometimes I wish I could walk and look in Jalen's room to see him sleeping, but hey, one day I'm going to miss him in my bed, so I'm appreciating it and loving hugging him in the middle of the night. He does some pretty funny things while he's sleeping!
* I am thankful for this upcoming weekend. This upcoming weekend we'll be heading to Charlotte. Since we won't be able to go to the beach, just the 3 of us, for awhile, we spent our money at Great Wolf Lodge in Concord. It's a huge water park hotel. Hopefully it'll be a blast and a great 'get-away' for us. We'll leave Friday and spend the night at Nick's sisters, then the hotel Saturday, then again at his sisters on Sunday. :) Yay for being off next Monday!

I am thankful for the life God gave me. I am so blessed!

No comments: