Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thankful Tuesday :)

A loss always makes you count your blessings and really lets you see how blessed you are. This past week, my cousin's husband passed, along with my Dad's friend's son. Both were of young age and were not expected. It is a tragedy and our prayers go out to them. It always hits close to home and makes you hold your loved ones a little bit tighter when you realize someone doesn't get to hold their loved one again.

- I am thankful for God and how He's blessed me. I love all of you more than you'll ever know. We all get caught in the hustle of our lives and many times forget to say 'I love you' or really tell each other how we feel. Know that I am always there for you and love you very much. My family is my world and I'd do anything for you!
- I am thankful for a beautiful weekend at the beach. We got to visit with my Mom and had an excellent time at the beach and on the boat. Jalen loved it and already wants to go back. I am, also, thankful we made it back and forth safely, as coming back, it was raining and nasty.
- I am thankful for the rain. We don't have to water our growden, as Jalen calls it. Yay!

I am truly blessed.. :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments: