Sunday, May 10, 2009

Words Don't Explain

I'm not sure that words can explain my mother's day. Yesterday, Nicholas got off work and ran errands. I knew we were going out and he had something planned, but I had no idea what. I got dressed up and ready to go. Kia watched Jalen for us and off we went. First we went to Frankie's, which is a fun place for putt-putt. It is for kids, as well as adults. It's open until 1 or 2 in the morning. Then, we went to the Ale House. I thought we were going home afterwards, but I was wrong. We got to a hotel and I walked in the door to rose petals on the floor and all over and candles lit everywhere. Of course, I cried my eyes out. It was a wonderful night. Very relaxing. Now, we're back to reality our screaming, wild, loving, crazy, all of the above life. :)

We did lunch with Nicholas' Mommy and hung out for a little bit. All of his family will be here this week for Khesia's baby shower which is Saturday. Then, we did dinner with my Mom and Jerry. We just grilled out. We all walked to the park and now Jalen is getting ready for bed. It has been a wonderful day.

I am thankful that I am a Mom. I do not know where I would be without Jalen and I am so glad I am able to provide for him. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: