Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

What an excellent week this has been! It was about 10x better than last week and I have to say I've got a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful for...
* Being able to go to Apex Peak Fest with Lindsay, Jalen, and Ryan! Lots of fun and cute ideas.
* The cooking show was awesome. It was a great time with everyone and I am ready for another one. We got cool gift bags and Jessica won a prize. We had lots of laughs and just enjoyed being around each other. It was rare we all got to go to one place without food throwing, yelling, 'Mommyyyy', etc... :)
* Nicholas and I were able to go out last night by ourselves. What a wonderful thing! We deffinately have to do it more often.
* The beautiful weather we had been having.. I know it's raining, now!
* I am DONE with school for this semester. I took my final today for Geography.
* I am off for Mother's Day and Saturday

What are you thankful for?

No comments: