Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day and Happy Jon&Kate Day!

Happy Memorial Day! I had to work today and at work we are giving 10% off to military. I was ringing up a guy and his wife who was in the military. He asked me about my Joey Lagano pin on my apron, which is the Home Depot NASCAR driver. I said they gave them to employees and he had the look on his face like "man, I wanted that." I didn't even think before I took it off my apron and gave it to him. I thought he was going to fall over that someone gave it to him. I said 'Thank you for your service and have a good day." He looked at me and I truly had tears in my eyes and he said 'It was my honor' and shook my hand. I have to say I love America. There are people in this world who do not understand the amount of freedom they have and if it was not for the men and women fighting for our freedom, we would not be where we are. Be proud to live in America and be an American. If you're not, you don't belong here. Simple. Harsh but true.

Jon and Kate starts a new season tonight. I'm super excited. The previews look sad and I hope things turn out. Through it all, I admire her and think she has a lot of good views on things. Everyone has their faults and yes, I don't know them, but I do want them to be a family and be happy. I would even let them stop their show. Plus, I'd love to have her hair.. Gosh!

Happy Memorial Day and don't forget to watch at 9 tonight on TLC!

No comments: