Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kayleigh and Thankful Tuesday..

Not sure if you've looked to the side of my blog and clicked on Kayleigh's story, but it is a very powerful and moving story. I do not know them but I look at their blog daily for updates, as many times we do in the blogging world. Sadly, Kaleigh went Home today. She's dancing in Heaven. Reading her story makes you really appreciate all that you have and take for granted on a daily basis. Take a look at her story and pray for her family...

I am thankful for...
- A very healthy, wild, loving little boy!
- A wonderful Mother's Day and a special night. Thanks for everything Mom!
- Having a great dinner with my Dad and watching Jalen's face light up playing with his trains and Grandpa.
- Lindsay and Dwight taking Jalen to see Thomas and Friends on Friday. He's going to have so much fun.
- Having a two days off in a row.
- Being able to sleep in today.
- MY LIFE!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: