Friday, May 29, 2009

I guess it is just another day in paradise...

Well, this week Jalen has been sick. He had a mysterious fever and it has now turned into a cold. Last night we went to Elmo Live and I have to say if your son/daughter likes Elmo and friends then it is a WONDERFUL show and definitely worth every penny. Jalen loved it. Within the first 5 minutes the kid behind us puked everywhere, so if after that we say it is a good show, then it is a good show. Despite Jalen being sick he clapped, danced, sang, and even, got to meet Baby Bear and a new girl that we didn't know who she was. Since Jalen has been sick he has been a 'Mommy's boy.' Tomorrow will be the first day I go back to work in 5 days, so he has had his fair share of me. Tonight he was super cute. We went shopping and stuff for his new room (more to come on that!) and he kept telling me that it would look good and laughing. Love that boy!

While we were out shopping for Jalen's new room, I called my Dad. I was telling him about my day, which consisted of getting bit by the dog. Yes, I have a tooth wide hunk of skin out of my finger all over a stupid, yellow ball with a smiley face on it. At the end of my stories, I said ' I guess it is just another day in paradise.' My life may be crazy, hetic, and all of the above, but it is my paradise and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I would take a little vacation, but I would look forward to come back to paradise. :-)

No comments: