Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Thankful!

I'm thankful..
- I only am working 3 days a week. Well, technically, I'm working 2 more hours a week, but in 3 days, not four.
- I made Baked Spaghetti for Jessica's birthday dinner because she needed something special and well, pizza just sounded nasty.
- Jalen woke up this morning looking all cute and acting so sweet. Squinting his eyes at me asking me if I'm better now. In otherwords, he was asking me if I was not grouchy anymore because I got sleep. :)
- Nicholas and I are wonderful and boy, do I love my boys?
- We're going to the beach June 7 for a few days. Do you know how excited I am to get away?
- Nick's family got to come into town and Jalen got to torment, oops, I mean play with Malcolm. Jalen is a very rough boy and poor Malcolm, wants to play, but just not so rough. They have a love/hate relationship, but they are cute together and will miss each other. :)
- as always, for my family. They never fail me.

Have a great week! What are you thankful for?

No comments: