Here are 150 things you probably did and didn't know about me:
1. Jalen is my inspiration for a lot of things.
2. To complete ECU with a 4.0 GPA is one of my goals.
3. Purple is my favorite color.
4. I love the summertime.
5. I used to hate going to the beach to just layout, but now I love it.
6. Cooking is one of my favorite things.
7. I wish I would've done better in high school.
8. I want to open my own bakery/restaurant one day.
9. If I go out to eat, I usually order chicken fingers.
10. My sisters are my best friends.
11. Jalen and I are like best friends. I know you're not suppose to be friends with your kids, but get over it. I am!
12. I love taking Jalen places for him - like Marbles or to the park. It's fun to see him play and have fun.
13. We eat Chick-fil-A and Salsaritas at least once a week each.
14. I cry when I get mad.
15. I love hanging out with my boys, even when they both get on my nerves. :)
16. Target is my favorite store.
17. I love my parents and I am lucky for all the do for me.
18. Nicholas and I will live together July 1, 2009 and we are super excited.
19. We've been doing every other night at each other's house for 2 1/2 years now and we're tired.
20. John and Kate Plus 8 is my absolute favorite show.
21. The Hills is a close second.
22. I love going to the tanning bed because it is 10-12 minutes of pure relaxation.
23. I don't need expensive things - except my Coach purses.
24. I wish I would eat healthier.
25. I love doing crafts and making things - can't wait to have more time to do those things.
26. I do thinking being a teacher will be a good match for me, even though I would still love to be a Stay-At-Home Mommy!
27. I would rather be hot than cold.
28. Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink.
29. I don't have many friends, but the friends I have are real friends.
30. I love taking pictures! Yes, I take 500 a beach trip and it gets on Nicholas' nerves and I still do it.
31. I love my nephew like he is my own.
32. I love to travel and would stay traveling if I could.
33. I want to go to Australia one day, but any tropical place will do.
34. Rainbows are what I wear all summer - even if I am wearing black with brown. :)
35. I don't agree with all of the 'going green' stuff. I think there are bigger problems in the world that we need to fix first.
36. I used to have a pet named Shitkers who was a guinea pig.
37. I used to love NASCAR
38. I miss my grandparents.
39. I'm very thankful my Granddad and Grandnana got to meet Jalen.
40. I hated high school, but loved the times with my friends. We got into a lot of things we shouldn't have, but hey, we're here today! Ha.
41. In Kindergarten I had a bean bag to go cry on until I was ready to come to the group. Mrs. Peele was my kindergarten teacher. I laugh about that now because that hate for school never went away.
42. If you ask me where I want to go eat I will say that I don't care, but will tell you what I don't want if you suggest something I don't want.
43. I'm not patient.
44. I am a texter. I would rather text you than call you.
45. I wear contacts and Nicholas thinks I'm blind. He makes fun of me when I don't have them in.
46. Nicholas and I don't have an anniversary date. We're making one up though. We'll get back to you on that. Ha!
47. I loved being pregnant! It was my most favorite time. :)
48. We got the name Jalen because of a basketball player. Funny thing is I had Jaelyn for a girl, but never thought of it for a boy. Therefore, either way, it was going to be a form of Jalen.
49. I will never name my child a Jr. - I don't know why but I won't.
50. I love Christmas.
51. I love any holiday. I think they are fun.
52. I hate crowds.
53. I hate when I hurt peoples feelings (the people I'm close with.)
54. Jalen's first plane ride was to Charleston, SC to see my Granddad. I will always be thankful for that trip. I have no regrets now. I decided we were going down there 2 days before we did.
55. My first plane trip was to St. Thomas.
56. I've been to St. Thomas, Bahamas, Orlando, Disney World, Jamaica... I probably forgot something.
57. I used to go to Hickory every weekend with my Dad before my grandparents passed away. Those are some of the best memories I have.
58. I love hot dogs - especially on the grill.
59. I will try anything by myself first and I hate to ask for help!
60. I am very independent when it comes to a lot of things.
61. I love getting my hair done.. It's relaxing, but expensive.
62. One day I am going to get to making that quilt for Jalen.
63. My Mom is teaching me to crochet.
64. I never will forget the skateboards and cardboard boxes when we were growing up. Our snoopy skateboards.
65. I love planning Jalen's birthday parties. This year will be extra fun.
66. Jalen starts preschool in September. He's excited. I'll cry.
67. I love hoodies.
68. I love summertime where the weather is nice and little clothes are necessary.
69. I love to bake.
70. I used to eat broccoli until I had Jalen. Now, I hate the smell of it.
71. I hate when people can't spell or write papers.
72. I dislike working in groups for projects.
73. In group projects I usually say I'll do most of the work so it is my way or the highway.
74. I am getting better about rolling my eyes - Nicholas hates it.
75. Jalen rolls his eyes like I do. It's pretty funny.
76. Jalen potty trained way too easy.
77. Reading blogs keeps me level-headed.
78. I think there is always someone that has it worse than you.
79. When I was growing up and even now, I hated when my Dad would try to teach me something. I'm not a good learner. We would always get frustrated with each other. Love you Dad :)
80. I watch Elmo atleast 6 times a day.
81. The best chicken fingers ever are Chili's.
82. I love my sister's cauliflower dish. I keep asking for the recipe but she doesn't give it to me.
83. I spoil Jalen.
84. I love buying people presents. I would rather give than recieve.
85. I have to buy the perfect gift or I hate giving it. Same with cards.
86. I used to make cool cards to send to my family as Jalen was getting older. I've really got to get back on that.
87. My favorite movie is 'Save the Last Dance.'
88. I loved the new Fast and Furious.
89. I used to love Elmo when I was growing up. Everyone in my family had a Sesame Street name. My Mom called me Grover and I still get called that sometimes.
90. I love flats. :) Sometimes I look like Dorothy with her shoes.
91. I do sing in the car and I know I can't sing, but get over it.
92. I am nosey!
93. I can't stand leaving the house without my rings on. The one Nicholas gave me on the left and the high school ring my Mom bought me on the right.
94. No, I didn't walk across the stage.
95. Yes, I picked up my diploma from the office.
96. Yes, I left high school a semester early.
97. I do not regret that either. :)
98. I found out I was pregnant at 17 and had Jalen 9 days after my 18th birthday.
99. I hate Wal-Mart. Yes, it is cheap, but yes, it is disgusting. I hate waiting in lines and never getting help when needed.
100. Everything happens for a reason.
101. Jessica used to beat us up as kids until Lindsay and I teamed up and whooped her a*s.
102. One time when Cherish got a new kennel we took the new and old kennel and stacked them. Cherish was on top in the small one and Jessica, Lindsay, and I got in the bigger one. Afterwards, Cherish attacked us and especially me. I cried.
103. I love monkeys. They are cute.
104. My favorite animal at the zoo is the polar bears.
105. I hate cleaning, but love a clean house.
106. Sisters by Danielle Steel is a wonderful book.
107. I listed to country and hip-hop/rap. :) Ha!!
108. I hate eating chicken on the bone or matter of a fact, anything on the bone.
109. I like to be in charge.
110. I'm a leader, not a follower.
111. I don't like it when people don't listen to what I have to say when I have to say it.
112. I'm practical.
113. I hate taking medicine but always make sure Jalen takes his. I get mad when Nicholas forgets or may give him a little too much.
114. I baby Jalen and guess what! GET OVER IT. He's my baby and I will do what I want to do.
115. I used to love some Krispie Creme, but the other day I had Dunkin Donuts and they were wonderful. Chocolate with Sprinkles are a weakness.
116. I hate when I don't feel good. I am a baby when it comes to that.
117. I don't know how people say they don't remember labor. I remember it pretty well. I don't know how you forget it.
118. I didn't know what love was until I saw Jalen for the first time.
119. I love french toast - It is all I ate in Jamaica.
120. I believe you only live once so you might as well do all you want to do.
121. I try to not dwell in the past.
122. My Dad and I used to cook breakfast together on Sundays for Mom and sisters.
123. I miss sleeping in until like 1 or 2. Now, I just pray I can sleep until 9:30.
124. I stopped giving Jalen naps so he would go to bed earlier.
125. I love my new iPhone.
126. I can't sleep without socks on.
127. I love blankets.
128. I really hate when kids say they hate their parents. It annoys me. I just want to be like 'don't you know all they do for you.'
129. I never realized all my parents did for me until I had Jalen -- Sometimes I feel bad for all the stuff I did. Ha!
130. I want a big wedding.. Well, not one with all the extended family and people who I just invite to invite, but one where everyone I love and is always there for me is there and it is fun!
131. I want a weiner dog.
132. I can't stand wearing bows and flowers and girly stuff like that. It is just not me.
133. I can't shop with anyone but my family. I can't shop with friends. I have my ways and only my family does it my way.
134. I hate when Jalen acts out in public. Makes me so mad and frustrated with him.
135. I am very lucky to be as close as I am with Nicholas' family. They are like my own.
136. I hate Wake Tech and love ECU.
137. I hate when kids are mean.
138. In the summer time I wear my hair curly.
139. I will always want Jalen to know that his family will always be there for him.
140. I love when Jalen acts silly and I can laugh.
141. I love to dress up and feel all pretty.
142. Sometimes you have to have faith and everything will work out.
143. I think having common sense is better than book sense.
144. I try to always have common sense but sometimes it slips my mind.
145. I want more kids, eventually.
146. Joe Joe's from Trader Joes (like Uh-Oh Oreos) are my new favorite cookie.
147. I used to hate to read and now, I will only read cooking magazines and occasionally a good book from my sisters, but I am more open to it.
148. I am trying to plan a beach trip for the three of us this year.. we'll see if it happens.
149. Nicholas has something planned for Saturday for me and I don't know what it is and it is bugging me.
150. I am a random person! :)
Now it's your turn!