Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Tuesday.. Oops Thursday!

So I'm a little late -- So it is just Thankful Thursday!

I'm thankful....
* I got the yard mowed this morning and I am glad it is done. What a work out. Jalen actually cooperated while I did it. Yay!
* Sunday is Easter and I am excited. Jalen is learning and is getting Easter better than Christmas. It makes me look forward to Christmas because he'll finally be excited and able to get it. :)
* We took a wonderful trip to see our Grandnana on Tuesday. It was a wonderful trip. She looked great and seemed to feel pretty good. She was able to hold her new Grandson for the first time. When we left Jalen ran back through the door and about pushed her over to give her a big hug. It brought tears to my eyes.
* The weather is beautiful and I can't wait for summer time. Jalen swam while we were at the beach and he is like a fish!!

Happy Easter! What are you thankful for..?

No comments: