Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thankful Tuesday...

-- I thank God for a wonderful Saturday at the zoo.. Can't tell you how much it makes me smile that we got to have a family day and it was perfect. :)
-- I'm thankful that the rain has slowed down and the sun is shining! Whew, it was some wet, hard days inside!
-- I'm thankful for whoever invented the Chi, the hair straightener. Gosh! It performs miracles on my hair everyday.
-- I'm thankful that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. The tunnel is trying to get Jalen to be able to put himself to sleep. Once we get started, I have a feeling that after a week or two, we'll be able to finally get things done at night.
-- I'm thankful for a wonderful teaching experience last week. I was able to teach a lesson during my practicum and it went great!!

My life may be a crazy one, but it is mine. I'm not perfect. I have bad days. I cry when I get frustrated. I yell. I roll my eyes. I have my moments where I say crazy things, but you know what, it's all me and I'm thankful I have people who love me!!!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: