Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Just Thankful..

I know I didn't post on a Tuesday, but we had a good day and we just didn't get a chance to post it. :)

I'm thankful..
* Nicholas finished mowing our yard because the hill is way to steep for Mama and I.
* Jalen went to sleep last night in 10 minutes. He was asleep before 10:00!
* The weather is going to be beautiful this weekend and I get off early :)
* Summer is coming up and we could possibly be going somewhere
* I'm getting tan - Thank you Jill's Beach!
* We had a wonderful time eating last night at my Dad's with all my sisters and my cute lil nephew. Jalen is so lucky to have everyone he has (and we are too!)
* Lindsay got Jalen "Elmo and the Bookaneers." He loves it and watches it non-stop. It's pretty funny, too!
* My parents are healthy and both happy. Can't tell you how lucky I am to have them.
* Jalen is continuing to be potty trained. Whew.. so thankful for that!

No comments: