I'm thankful for...
* my crazy, wild, loving, beautiful son who means the world to me! :) He's just so darn cute. Yes, he drives me crazy, but I love him and wouldn't trade anything in the world.
* school getting ready to come to an end. Yes, I know it is only for a week or two, but I'm ready.
* another option besides Wake Tech. As we all know, Wake Tech is a big, black hole. Getting somewhere and asking questions in nearly impossible. NCSU will hopefully be an option for summer classes. Yay for almost being done with WTCC.
* knowing the summer months are coming. Sun! Sun! Sun!
* my Dad watching Jalen tonight. He loves going to his Grandpa's!