Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

What a week of being blessed...

- I am thankful for my family.. I am so blessed to have the family that I do and the closeness that we share. It's an amazing feeling to know that someone is right around the corner or a phone call away.
- I am thankful for my new car.. Thanks, Dad! My car was getting a little up there in age, even though she still ran like a beauty, and had a few things to be fixed. So, on Easter I woke up to a big present that the Easter bunny brought. :) A 2008 Ford Escape.. Love it! :)
- I am thankful that my class was canceled yesterday. It was a nice surprise and a big break for me. I was able to tan, pick up Jalen, and then, fix dinner. Oh how I can't wait until I can do that every night...
- I am thankful we were able to clean the house this weekend. We got the yard done (minus the mulch and Jalen's garden) and the carpets steamed. I love a clean house. Now, to get rid of all the excess junk!
- I am thankful for Izzy. As you know, we adopted her from the shelter near my Mom's. She's such a good dog and really is Jalen's buddy. They play and annoy each other, but most of all annoy me. He pulls her tail and everything else. She's yet to snatch him up yet, which if it was me, it'd already happened.. Ha! :) They're too cute together. She loves to go on walks.

No comments: