Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

and he is the reason why I am thankful not only today, but every day!

* I am thankful for Jalen. I didn't think I could love the way I love him. He is my everything and I can't believe that I am blessed enough to be his Mom.. I tell him every day that he is the best little boy ever and he now says that he is the best little boy.. Thank you Jalen for allowing me to be in your life and thank you for teaching me what the true meaning of love is.
* I am thankful we had a safe trip to and from Greensboro for Curious George Live. I would do a post on it, except I left my memory card for my camera at home, so I had to use my camera memory and can't find my cord to get the pictures off. Soon, hopefully! Jalen had a great time though. He got a little restless towards the end but got cotton candy and ice cream, so he was happy!
*I am thankful I will be able to see my Mom this week. Jalen and I are leaving Thursday night and coming back Saturday night. I am hoping the weather will be beautiful and we can play on the beach in the sand or go to the park while my Mom is working some of the time. I hope Jalen will let me go in some of the cute shops and enjoy some Cubbies, which is like some good ol' Homers in Hickory!

No comments: