Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

What a great week it's been! I am in awe of how blessed I am and how lucky I am to have Him by my side. I can't tell you enough how many times I look around and wonder why?! Why was I chosen to be blessed with a family who accepts me with arms wide open and friends who will be there for me through anything?

* I am thankful for a fun, restful, and enjoyable weekend in Charlotte. Friday night Nicholas and I had a little break and went to the Bobcats game. It was lots of fun, but I did miss my little booger. Then, we found IKEA and that speaks for itself...
* I was able to have a wonderful dinner with my Dad tonight. Usually I do these posts ahead of time, but because I'm delayed, I get to add this to this weeks. We always have great dinners but tonight we had great conversation, Jalen was content, and we were able to just enjoy the moment!
* Jalen is so smart.. He counted to 20 for me and said his ABCs.. How I love his preschool because they are so great with him! (Note: We work with him too but they are wonderful there!)

I am THANKFUL and BLESSED :)

No comments: