Friday, March 12, 2010

Amazement

It's no lie that Jalen is my world.. he's my world and my entire life and without him, I have no clue where I'd be or if I'd still be here.. It's amazing to me how much one little boy can change your life so much. When I found out I was having a baby (at the age of 17), I was scared to death. I had no clue where to turn (or where to run!). Instead, I ran to my sister while she was at work and told her the news by showing her some beautiful ultrasound pictures that I had taken earlier in the day. I remember her holding me in her arms and me hoping she'd never let go. I can tell you I still feel her arms around me every day, but along with my entire family. There's not a day that goes by that I do not take a step back in amazement of the love of my family and for that I thank God every day...

No comments: