Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

I interrupt this normally scheduled thankful Tuesday to say happy birthday to my Dad and say my thankfulness to him...

Happy Birthday, Dad...
I have to say that I am a very blessed person to have a Dad like I do. I thank God every day for blessing me with you, Dad. We've had our share of times that we have bumped heads, disagreed with each other, and just knew the other was wrong, but we've also had our share of times that we've laughed, cried, and held each other up. There aren't many girls who can say that their Dad is one of their best friends. I never will forget our many trips to Hickory, stopping at the cookie shop to get a cookie sandwich, and just enjoying some Homer's!

Seeing Jalen with you makes me realize how blessed he is to have a Grandpa like you. It makes my heart melt every time he says 'Grandpa' and when he cries to go to your house. He loves you very much and I thank God that you two have such a loving, great relationship..

I hope your day is excellent and always know that we love you and are very thankful for you! Without you, I don't know where I'd be.. you're always a phone call away and I think I've probably used all my phone calls up, but thank you for continuing to answer! :)

Love you, Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my life has been blessed with all my girls and all my guys..
love you more
pops