Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thankful Tuesday!


Wow, I survived this week, and for that I am thankful..

- I am thankful that I am starting to get in the groove of my new job and starting to like the constant schedule.. I will like it a lot more when I don't have school after work, that kinda sucks!
- I am thankful Spring is coming. Jalen was able to play in the backyard for a little bit this past weekend. He dug in the dirt and got all muddy, was climbing trees, and messing around, so there is no telling what he'll be like this spring.
- I am thankful that we've had Cherish for as long as we've had. She's been so nice to have around and Jalen has truly loved having her. We looked at puppies again, so we'll see soon -- above is a picture of Jalen with one he loved..Barcode is what his name was because he had a white stripe on his neck.
- I am thankful for living in such a great place.. The earth quake in Chili is so sad, along with Haiti. We are so blessed and lucky to have what we have..

I am thankful for such a great life with great people!

No comments: