Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me! Monday

I have been really lazy about blogging lately. It seems like everyday we've been into something and haven't really had time to sit down and think... Well, it's another Monday. Another start to a new week. Not Me Monday! started over with MckMama at www.mckmama.com, so if you want to check out what she has to say about it.. Until then, here ya go...

I did not say I refused to clean Jalen up when he woke up and said he peed in the bed. I did not wait until Nicholas got up to do it. Nope, I always jump to get up to clean him up even when he did pee on me! Ugh...

I did not say that I GUESS I would get up with Jalen in the morning since NO ONE else was going to get up.. Nope, not me. I always am eager to start a new day bright and early in the morning.

I did not wait to do all my laundry until Jalen and I were out of clothes to wear. Nope, our clothes are always pressed and ready to go for the next day!

I did not go grocery shopping with Nicholas, then leave right before we had to put them in the car to go get my hair done! Nope, I didn't take a hour for myself, who does that!?

Well, as you can see with any week, I'm not perfect :) Happy Monday and here's to a new week...

No comments: