Monday, January 11, 2010

Meal Idea #2 - Bagel Bites

Since we are all in this economy crunch together, I stole this meal idea, as well. Jessica and AJ had some going-old bagels one night and decided to make their own bagel bites. We stole the idea and it is so easy and yummy!!

Just take some of the mini-bagels and split them in half. Lay them on a tray (I line it in foil b/c I hate dishes!). Take some pizza sauce and spread it around the bagel. Tip: Get a jar with a lid, not the can, and leave the extra in the fridge b/c you won't use a ton. It is an easy snack or meal to prepare for the kids! I did this for Jalen when I didn't feel like cooking, but knew he couldn't eat anymore noodles or quesadillas!)

Next, throw some of your favorite toppings on. We just use pepperonis. Then, top with cheese and broil until the cheese is melted and slightly brown.

They are so mmm, mmm good!

No comments: