Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

After spending lots of time with my family, I realized how much I have to be thankful for more than ever.

- I am thankful I have such a loving, forgiving, special, inviting family who I love dearly. I honestly can say I have no idea where I'd be without them and thank God every day for them. I am proud to say they are my best friends.
- I am thankful for my parents. Most people my age are probably saying they hate their parents or some crap like that, but I am proud to say that my Mom and Dad are my best friends. I am so lucky I was able to spend Christmas with them.
- I am thankful for God. He loves me unconditionally, never leaves my side, and always makes the best decisions for me whether I think they are right or wrong in the moment. He never gives me more than I can handle, though he gets me pretty close sometimes. He's awesome and without Him, I wouldn't be where I am today.
- I am thankful for all of my lovely presents I got this year. We got way too much, but appreciate everyone's kindness and thoughtfulness. :) We are blessed.
- I am thankful for my Snuggie. It is so warm and snuggie. Plus, it's ECU. IT really is a great invention. One day I'm going to invent something wonderful.
- I am thankful I was able to clean up some today. It's only the beginning of what needs to be done, but atleast we started. Maybe New Year's Eve...

I am so thankful for everything in my life andI am blessed... I love you all!

No comments: