Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

This time of the year we have a lot to be thankful for or it seems as if it comes out more. I am always blessed and thankful for everything I have in my life. There are days we all lose sight of what is important, but it is important to always come back and remember.

* I am thankful we're heading out to the beach for a week of family times and memories. I'm very excited to have no plans and be done with school for a little bit, so I can enjoy it.
* I am thankful Jalen loves school. He wakes up and is ready to go. He enjoys playing and having fun. It does make me a little sad when I leave. I walk outside and his classroom backs up to the walk-way. He waits for me at his classroom door that looks outside to wave bye to me. Aww, it breaks my heart, but he's happy!
* I am thankful my Mom will be coming up on Christmas Eve!
* I am thankful we were able to go a Christmas play earlier in the week and enjoy a scrumptous dinner before at El Dorado!
* I am thankful I have my beautiful Christmas tree and heat in my house. We thought our heat died, but luckily, they fixed it for us. It was a mear 54 degrees when we woke up. I couldn't imagine not having heat - oh the things we take for granted.

I am thankful for so much and so blessed. Have a good rest of the week...

Pray for our safe travels!!

No comments: