Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I did not tell Jalen we can leave his Christmas tree up all year. I did not tell him that will will find new ornaments for all of the holidays. Nope, I would never do something like this to avoid having to put it up and hear him sad. I am not a sucker!

I did not stay up until 3 in the morning searching blogs for great deals right before Christmas. I just walk into stores and pay the full price, nope, not me. (Those great blogs I found are on the side of my blog, check them out!)

I did not bake cookies the other day with Jalen (and pumpkin pies) because he was acting crazy and I knew that was the only thing that would calm him slightly down. (Oh yeah, we turned Sprout on, too!) Nope, not me, we read books and do yoga together to calm down.

I am not sitting here blogging, surfing the internet, and doing Facebook while my house is covered in Christmas presents, playdough, and other messes. Nope, my house is always neat and perfect.

Well, if you haven't figured it out, it's a not me! monday and if you want the whole scoop on it, head over and see MckMama (see my side blogroll). Happy Monday!

No comments: