Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me! Monday

This past week has been very hetic!

* I did not get my clothes for each day out of the clean clothes pile x 10 that I've failed to fold or carry up. Nope, I fold the clothes and put them away as soon as they get out of the dryer because I don't like for them to wrinkle!
* I did not turn George on for Jalen so I could sleep a little bit extra. Nope, I get up as soon as Jalen does to cook him a huge breakfast because it's the most important meal of the day!
* I did not take Jalen to Target to get out of the house and just have something to do. I did not buy him an Icee and Popcorn so I could look around in peace. Nope, not me!
* I did not go and get my test grade from school, see it was a 90, and leave. Nope, not me. I stay every single time and take wonderful notes. But, tonight is my final and I will study all day long. Nope, not me!

No comments: