Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

This week has been an eventful week and thankfully, we survived. As with every week we survive we are very thankful...

I'm thankful...
* Chloe didn't destroy the house while Lindsay and Dwight went to the Bahamas.. She's a different dog when they're gone. Jalen likes torturing her. Basically, they have a love/hate relationship.
* I got to spend a week with Cherish. Love that doggie! One day, when the time is right, we'll get a new puppy.
*I got to watch Kate Answers last night. I still love watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 (hey, Jalen likes having really long showers, it's okay, he's clean, nothing wrong with that!)
*My Mom folded my 10 piles of laundry before she went on vacation. I love my Mama! Unfortunately, I still have some more to fold after I just did more..
* My Dad was able to watch Jalen on Saturday!

No comments: