Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Well, I've found something called the Ultimate Blog Party, which links people together and shares new blogs! Figured since I fell into the blog world, I might as well join that too! :-) If you'd like excellent new blogs to read check it out by using the side button. Also, if you're taking a peek at my blog from the Ultimate Blog Party, welcome to our life.

As part of the party, you're suppose to introduce myself -- My name is Alyssa. I graduated high school in January of 2006 and on August 20, 2006, I welcomed Jalen Nicholas into the world. He's all boy, all Mommy's little boy. I work part-time, go to school full-time, and manage all of the Mommy things. I've learned that in life you have to remember it is the simple things that mean the most. I can't tell you how many times my little boy's smile makes my day or my lovely boyfriend's kisses on the cheek mean the most. I don't need all the big, expensive things, just a shower to myself every now and then or a trip to Target (even with Jalen)! I love to do crafty things. I'm a little behind on my pictures, but give me a break, I'll get them on here within a few days. Enjoy looking around and welcome to our life.

Join the fun... http://www.5minutesformom.com/5808/ultimate-blog-party-2009/

17 comments:

Karen's Favorite Things said...

I'm just stopping by with the Blog Party. I just love the design of your blog page - very pretty and eye-catching. As you might have guessed, I'm a fan of scrapbooking.

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

Welcome to the party! Your family is beautiful! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And, have fun party hopping!

Unknown said...

Your little man is so cute. My son's name is Kaden, pretty close huh?

Hooray for UBP09!

Because of it, I am meeting wonderful people like you.

Glad I found ya! I will definitely follow you.

www.keaianaregettingmarried.blogspot.com
www.mommynotguilty.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com.luvdamall
www.sassy-mamas.com/profile/keonte

Debra from Bungalow said...

Hi,nice to meet you. I'm from the party. Great blog and great looking family! Come on over for a visit, I'm having a giveaway.

Colette S said...

Nice to meet you!

Talk about a party!

I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!

Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love your blog. This is my first blog party and I am loving it.

I have been a blog reader for years but only in the past couple of months have began to blog.
I love it!!!

Come by and visit anytime.
Teresa

Lynds said...

Popping into your blog party! What a handsome little man you have there!

L Harris said...

hi. Just stopping by from UBP09!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from UBP to say hi!

Melanie said...

Stopping by from the UBP...Have a happy party week.

Bobbi & Noe said...

You have a good looking family! I'm glad I came across your blog. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi! So nice to meet you and your family! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Mommysamons said...

Just out party hopping and came across your blog, LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

I'm blog hopping via the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

Ta!

StacieinAtlanta said...

Hey Alyssa-

I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books by pledging to read to your child everyday. You can also enter to win a pair of Girl's Crocs - Size 8/9. :)

Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm just stopping by with the UBP. What a sweet blog you have...your son is adorable!

http://www.stutteringshell.com
http://twitter.com/maliasma