Saturday, March 14, 2009

A New Project..

Sometimes I get in creative moods and want to do something cool.. My last project was a J for Jalen out of crayons, which I need to post. This time I am going to make a quilt out of Jalen's baby clothes. I'm not going to use all 10 tubs of clothes, but my favorites! Maybe once I am done, I will part with the others, but I doubt it. :) We'll see... I'll keep you updated.

PS: Everyone needs to tell Jessica to make a blog about Ryan and her adventures! :-)

1 comment:

Amber D. said...

I have seen this idea to use your favorite outfits and make the quilt. I would love it! I have so many memories of some of my sons clothes and it would be so neat to see them in a quilt instead of in a gazillion storage tubs! Let me know how it turns out- I'm visiting from the party, glad I ran into you.