Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thankful Tuesday



* I am thankful that in just a few days we will be GONE! GONE TO THE BEACH FOR A WEEK!!! I am more than ready to get away and relax with my family. It is always a blast and I am excited to see what this year will bring.
* I am thankful my Mom is coming. I am excited to finally see her!! I have yet to decide if she'll take Izzy with her tomorrow or if I will bring Izzy down this weekend while we head to the beach. I pray Jalen takes it well either way. He's attached to his dog and unfortunately, he's had to say goodbye before and I don't want him to think that's what happening.
* I am thankful for friendship. On Saturday, Jalen and I were able to go to the pool with my friend Allison and her girls. It was a lot of fun. We were able to catch up for 3.5 hours and I was able to talk with her while they played. It was enjoyable and so nice to be around them. She's expecting and I can't wait to be an Auntie :) again!
* I am thankful Brooklyn is healthy and swimming perfectly. We'll get to see her again this week up-close and personal! She's so prettyyy!
* I am thankful school is going well and not too much for me this summer. I'll end the summer session I next week and start another session right after, so I hope this next one goes just as smoothly!

No comments: