Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

* What a wonderful vacation we had! Jalen, Nicholas, and I went to Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte. It was a great trip and couldn't of asked for a better time. The place is huge and would recommend it to everyone. The water park is unbelieveable. It has a wave pool, a house with a ton of water hoses, slides, and more, a kids area with really cool jet-skis that Jalen loved and slides for little kids, slides that are absolutely huge and sometimes scary, and an outside part that was nice. On site we were able to do, a Build-A-Bear, putt-putt, arcade games, story time, decorate a shirt, and get a tattoo. On the way out, Jalen devoured some ice cream. They even have a Dunkin Donuts inside. :) What a great time.. In addition, we were able to spend time with Kia and Brandon, which was a lot of fun. I am thankful for a wonderful time...
* I am thankful Jalen is just fine. While we were in Charlotte, Jalen had to go to the Urgent Care to get some medicine for a little problem we encountered. If that was not enough, he banged his head on concrete and scared us both half-to-death. Thank God he was just fine and didn't even have a knot, and he hit hard!
* I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the people I love to be around and spend my life with. I am thankful I have Nicholas. I am thankful for my life. Remember to never take a moment for granted.
* I am thankful for my Dad who stepped in when watching Izzy. The dog even got a bacon wrapped filet while we were gone. Now, who's spoiled?!

-- I am praying for Izzy tomorrow though. She gets fixed and I pray everything goes smoothly and she recovers quickly. She's such a part of our family now.

No comments: