Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

* I am thankful for my wonderful family. I am so blessed to wake up each morning to my boys and throughout the day see all of my family. I am proud to say that my family members are my best friends and I wouldn't want it any other way. Jessica texted me to say that Ryan ran to Nicholas to say hi this afternoon and just to see how everyone gets along and loves each other is special and amazing.
* I am thankful for my random kisses. Jalen's started randomly giving me kisses and it's the best feeling in the world. I wouldn't know what to do without my Jalen. The things he says amaze me on a daily basis (sometimes, minute basis).
* I am thankful for this beautiful weather. Yay! It's summertime. It's pool time. It's beach time. Yay! I love the summer and I would be content if summer was all year long. :)
* In just a few weeks we will be beach bound for a week and I am oh-so-happy!!

I am thankful for the life God has given me..

I will post pictures. I'm in the process of copying them all over and finding cords to upload easier!!

No comments: