Monday, November 2, 2009

Yummy! Yummy! Sausage Balls!

Every year, usually around the holidays, I like to cook up my sausage balls. Everyone loves them and they are super easy, so I thought I'd share and let you enjoy to, if you wish.
~1 cup Bisquick (doesn't have to be perfectly exact)
1 package Neese's Sausage (nothing else, or they'll be not as yummy!)
1 package (2 cups) shredded sharp cheddar

Let your sausage get to room temperature, so it'll be easier to mix.
In a bowl, combine sausage, Bisquick, and cheese.


Knead it all together until you have barely any bisquick left at the bottom of the bowl. Form into little balls (I usually make about an inch) and put on a tray.
Grease will form from these so make sure your pan has some form of a side, so it doesn't pour off into your oven! Bake at 375 until turning brown (~15-20 minutes).

No comments: