As always, I have a lot to be thankful for and I am very blessed to have everything that I do have!
* I made a 97 on my math test. Whew! Also, I was able to get into my Spring math class and then, I am officially DONE at Wake Tech (unless, I only have a few more courses until I can get a degree, then I'll do those.)
* Jalen's manners are getting so much better that even, people are complimenting us. 'Mommy, I got to hold the door for the wadies..'
* I was able to go to church on Sunday! Great, uplifting time.
* in less than 2 weeks, we will be attending the Taste of Home cooking show. What a fun time it will be!
* that we're healthy and doing well.