Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

What a week, what a week.. and wow, I am so blessed!

* I am thankful I had a blast yesterday at the park with my sisters. We had lots of good laughs, were able to be kids and play with the kids, and we even tried to do a few things we could do 10-15 years ago when we were little. Priceless.
* I am thankful Jalen is a healthy little boy who melts my heart everyday. I drop him off at school today and I'm talking to his teacher while he's playing and he comes over with his lips stuck out. He gives me a big kiss and walks back to play with his friends. Whew, he makes me tear up!
* I am thankful that I get to see my Mom and Cherish tomorrow, then on Thursday go to the Taste of Home cooking show with my Mom and sisters. I love our girl time and the last time we did this was a year ago. Pray for our safe travels to Mebane (wherever the heck that is!)
* I am thankful that the holidays are here. Family, fun, and lots of pictures. Speaking of that.. Camera - if you are listening, please come out of your hiding spot, I do miss you.. (I can't find my camera!!)
* I am blessed and so lucky to have everyone in my life that I do!

No comments: