Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

This past week was a wonderful week and I can't complain one bit. I've got a lot to be thankful for...

- I am thankful for Jalen being a healthy and happy little boy who will be 3 on Thursday.
- I am thankful I got to visit with my Mom this weekend. What a fun, relaxing trip that I would take again for sure. I got a beautiful birthday cake that we ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- I am thankful for my sisters. In times of need, we know who we can count on.
- I am thankful for my Dad who gave me an excellent birthday dinner.
- I am thankful for Nicholas who I did miss while we were apart and who got me two cute shirts.
- I am thankful we may be having a new addition to our family.. Stay tuned for details.

I'm very thankful..
How about you???

1 comment:

Hope said...

Hey Alyssa! Your post was beautiful! Thank you for checking out Maddie's website and getting in touch with me! It was so good to hear from you. It looks like all is going well for you. What are you up to these days? I can't believe that your little boy will be 3!! That's such a great age. I'm so happy that you are doing well! Hope to talk to you again soon!
~Hope~