Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Well, if you read My Charming Kids, then you will know what "Not Me Monday" is, but if you don't check out MckMama's blog to see what exactly it is. Until then, enjoy my Not Me Monday!

I did not roll down the windows and turn up the music on the way to the beach to pretend I didn't hear Jalen screaming in the backseat for everyone under the sun, but me. Nope, not me! I'd never do that.

Jalen did not turn on the hose at my Mom's house. I did not go running outside to make him turn it off and come inside to eat his dinner. I did not get squirted in the face with water so I would not turn it off. I did not proceed to run inside screaming that my kid was squirting me with water. I did not have to use a umbrella to shield myself from getting soaked by Jalen while trying to turn the water off. Nope, not me, not my kid!

I did not make Jalen a birthday shirt for his birthday. I paid big money for his fabulous birthday shirt. Nope, I wouldn't ever be creative and decide to save money -- nope, not me!

I refuse to get my child a dog for his birthday. I am not going to get my son a dog so that he can be the child who actually got a dog for his birthday. I would never do that. :)

My Mom and I did not eat cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner while we were visiting together. Our parents taught us better than that. We ate very healthy. We would never do such a thing!

What'd you do this Not Me! week??

No comments: