Tuesday, August 11, 2009

21


Today is my birthday! I am officially 21. To me, it's just another day in paradise. Today I will get my hair done around 1 and then, off to Dad's for a dinner fit for a queen. Later on, I will possibly hit the town, but there is no telling.


This past year has been a year of change and growth I would have to say. It has been a hard year, but a rewarding year. It's been a year of new family members. It's been a lot. From this year I can say I'm a stronger person and from this year I've learned many lessons. I've learned that in life all you need is your family and if you don't have that, then you don't have much. There is someone that always has it worse than you do. Change can be hard, but it can work itself out. When you say you don't know how you'll ever love another one just as much, you will - just look at my newest family members. Goodbyes aren't forever. You can count your friends on a hand. God made us sisters, but we made ourselves best friends. Distance is just a measure of love and strength.


Jalen, you've made me who I am today. You've brought me courage, strength, faith, happiness, and love. You're my hero and I love you with all my heart. Nicholas, you are my best friend and pull me through things that many times I don't know how to get through. I love you! To my family, I love you more than ever and I realize how important you are. To my other family, you are all so very special to me and I love you all. To both of my families, I'd do anything for you and you will always be the most important part of my life.


Happy Birthday to me and to another great year....


By the way -- my next post will be our 100th post!!

No comments: