Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

What a week of love! I hope everyone had a great weekend and a lovely Valentine's Day!

- I am thankful I start my new job today.. Hopefully it will go well and be a perfect match for my family and myself. I will be working at Chesterbrook Academy, 4 days a week, 12-6 with weekends off. I'm praying it works out and I love it..
- I am thankful for all of my Valentine's Day suprises.. Love my Jalen and Nicholas, they make a pretty good team!
- I am thankful I had a night out with my sister.. we were able to go see Dear John and cry together.. Ha! It was really good and can't wait for The Last Song to come out this summer.. That'll be a tear jerker.
- I am thankful for my family <3 Love them to death and can't wait for my new niece or nephew to come and join us!
- Allison is pregnant! My great friend, Allison, found out she was pregnant and due at the end of October. God is GREAT!
- I was able to spend a little bit of time with my Mom before she ventured out into the world. Cherish is staying with us and Jalen loves that!

I love my life and I'm thankful to have everyone in my life that I do.

No comments: