Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Okay, okay -- Jalen did not have to wake me up one time last week by banging a spoon on a glass beer bottle saying 'wake up, sleepy head!' I did not proceed to about fall out of the bed laughing!

I did not let Jalen stay up until 1 in the morning because I couldn't get him to sleep. I did not text Nicholas from upstairs saying I didn't care where he went or when he went to sleep because I was tired of laying in the bed with him. I did not do that!!

When Nicholas asked me what was the one thing that was holding me back from taking a new job, I did not say I was just upset because I'd only have one complete day off to spend with my sisters since they work the weekends! I am not completely attached to my best friends!

I did not stand outside in the snow with Jalen and tell him to take a picture with the snow, so I could blog about our wonderful snow, I'd never do something like that.

Well,
I am not super-excited that I do not have school because it is canceled. Nope, not me! I love going to school... But, I was super-excited they canceled church this weekend because I was suppose to work and I didn't want to miss it...

I will end on this note-- I was not holding Ryan in the middle of Party City when he looked at me, puked all over me, and then proceeded to laugh! Nope, not my nephew and nope, I didn't get mad and start laughing. NOPE!

Oh, what shall this week hold for us..?

No comments: